Eva Longoria - slutty

15wigqu.jpg

Weaver99 said:
moonblueboy said:
sergiokun said:
Bang tidy
Yep she is, not bothered about the hanging knees, wouldnt see them if she was bent over

To be fair, that's probably what caused them, the filthy woman.

The images racing through my mind now lads! - Good job i've got my lower body concealed underneath the desk in the office... although that desk is now rising as we speak!

Churchill123 said:
Weaver99 said:
moonblueboy said:
Yep she is, not bothered about the hanging knees, wouldnt see them if she was bent over

The images racing through my mind now lads! - Good job i've got my lower body concealed underneath the desk in the office... although that desk is now rising as we speak!

What are the rules on getting a boner off something a man has said when the thing he is saying is about a woman?
Its not 100 bender points i agree, but it must be around 40/45?

Churchill123 said:
Weaver99 said:
moonblueboy said:

Thanks for sharing that, but must you, I mean do you really think it's a good idea to tell a load of blokes (and a couple of birds) that you have an erection at 11.00 on a Wednesday morning?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.