Even Gary Nevilles wife hates him

a lad I know had a meeting with the little rat the other week regarding some business,as he was waiting for the little shit to turn up he got chatting to some of his people,whilst he was chatting the fella was saying how Neville was off to Brazil and Malta and here and there,so the bloke I know said does his Mrs not get pissed off with him never being around to which the bloke replied 'no she's not bothered coz she hates him anyway',the bloke also came up with a few snippets of imformation comfirming what an horrible little shit he is

unsworthblue said:
a lad I know had a meeting with the little rat the other week regarding some business,as he was waiting for the little shit to turn up he got chatting to some of his people,whilst he was chatting the fella was saying how Neville was off to Brazil and Malta and here and there,so the bloke I know said does his Mrs not get pissed off with him never being around to which the bloke replied 'no she's not bothered coz she hates him anyway',the bloke also came up with a few snippets of imformation comfirming what an horrible little shit he is
Ooooh, you tease........nice story though.

unsworthblue said:

There's enough info confirming what a shitehawk he is that would fill the Library of Congress to the rafters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.