Even Gary Nevilles wife hates him

He's a horrible weasel.

All this "good pundit" diatribe is bollocks. Dyed in the wool rag, always has been, always will be. Doesn't miss a trick to stick the boot in on us. Fortunatley we've not given him too much ammunition of late.

Still travels on the train to London with Utd when he's doing his punditry. The epitome of a wolf in sheeps clothing and a busy bastid to boot.

What's not to like?

I hope they haven't split up, one of my mates (a member on here) gets married next year and his future wife is good mates with Mrs Neville, I was really looking forward to being seated on the same table as ratboy along with few more mates who are staunch match going blues.

charliebigspuds said:
I hope they haven't split up, one of my mates (a member on here) gets married next year and his future wife is good mates with Mrs Neville, I was really looking forward to being seated on the same table as ratboy along with few more mates who are staunch match going blues.

You should take a few pics of her smooching with a tanned 20 year old lothario and post them on here. It'll send him into an apopletic rage.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
My favourite Gary Neville story was told to me by an old mate who's a cabbie. A good few years ago, he was front cab on the rank at the bottom of Market Street, just by Deansgate. Rat boy lived in No 1 Deansgate right by there and got into my mates cab with his granny. (That's his real one, not the Rooney version).

My mate is a die hard blue so would love to tell him to fuck off but can't, plus he reckons there'll be a good fare & tip in it as they're probably going to Bury. As the money is far more important to him than pissing GN off he says "Alright Gary. Where to mate?" and GN says "Alright mate. Can you take us to The Moon Under Water please." My mate thought he'd misheard and said "Did you say The Moon Under Water? The one on Deansgate? It's only 30 yards away you know" as the money is suddenly less important than losing his place on the rank for a 60 yard round-trip. "Yes" says GN "Sorry but my gran doesn't walk too well. I'll make it worth your while".

So off he goes, turns left onto Deansgate, travels a few yards and does a u-turn to drop them at the door. All-in-all it took about 30 seconds. To be fair to GN he gave him £30 and asked him if he'd pick them up later. This time he's sure it's a trip to Bury so agrees to pick them up. He arrives for the return journey, they get in and my mate says "Where to Gary?" to which GN replies "No 1 Deansgate please". And he got another £30 for another 30 second drive.
How can anyone hate someone who loves his gran as much as that?
You’d think he'd take her somewhere nicer than The Moon Under Water.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
My favourite Gary Neville story was told to me by an old mate who's a cabbie. A good few years ago, he was front cab on the rank at the bottom of Market Street, just by Deansgate. Rat boy lived in No 1 Deansgate right by there and got into my mates cab with his granny. (That's his real one, not the Rooney version).

My mate is a die hard blue so would love to tell him to fuck off but can't, plus he reckons there'll be a good fare & tip in it as they're probably going to Bury. As the money is far more important to him than pissing GN off he says "Alright Gary. Where to mate?" and GN says "Alright mate. Can you take us to The Moon Under Water please." My mate thought he'd misheard and said "Did you say The Moon Under Water? The one on Deansgate? It's only 30 yards away you know" as the money is suddenly less important than losing his place on the rank for a 60 yard round-trip. "Yes" says GN "Sorry but my gran doesn't walk too well. I'll make it worth your while".

So off he goes, turns left onto Deansgate, travels a few yards and does a u-turn to drop them at the door. All-in-all it took about 30 seconds. To be fair to GN he gave him £30 and asked him if he'd pick them up later. This time he's sure it's a trip to Bury so agrees to pick them up. He arrives for the return journey, they get in and my mate says "Where to Gary?" to which GN replies "No 1 Deansgate please". And he got another £30 for another 30 second drive.
she's a cleaner there

de niro said:
don't know about anyone else but I couldn't give a fuck. he does a good job on the telly and lets be honest that's where we should be judging him.

people who throw stones and all that.
Only if you have a short memory. I still remember the weasly little fucker running down the touchline to celebrate in front of blues at the Swamp, and other shite he got up to at our gaff. He's a decent pundit because he has to be, and let's be honest here, it's not a fucking hard job to talk about something you've done all your life.

I suppose if Crerrand, Macari and Mickey Thomas done a decent job on Sky Sports then half this forum would line up with them as well.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Their mixed grill is to die for.

Prestwich_Blue said:

My mate ordered a steak in there and they asked him how he'd like it.

He deadpan answered "Cooked".

The barman said "don't be funny mate", to which he replied, "well you started it".

Blue Punter said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

My mate ordered a steak in there and they asked him how he'd like it.

He deadpan answered "Cooked".

The barman said "don't be funny mate", to which he replied, "well you started it".

did he enjoy his cooked steak topped with snot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.