Even Though I'm Not Robinho's Biggest Fan....

MCfcBOB said:
I think he's going to tear Hull apart at the seams.
I'm just worried that Hughes will replace a key player....

I can see Hughes replacing Bellamy, even though Tevez has been poor recently.
But we'll wait and see.

City 3-0 Hull.

Robinho, Adebayor (2)
Get one in about Hughes in advance won't you

i love robinho, you can never tell what he will do next BUT the tracking back thing is an issue... look at how well bellamy and bridge dominate the left side

tokyostory88 said:
robinho is not class? : Come on wake up? do you seriously think a real-class outfit like Real Madrid would sell a class player ? No. He is a miss-fit who can show-off against pointless opposition..but against the big -boys including when Brazil play..he is usually on the bench...You show too much respect before it is due...when he ouplays Arsenal and Chelsea defenders away from home as his fee demands he should be capable of .then ok he has arrived..but he aint going to stay....its not his type of club.....its a middlesborogh all over again..its cold, wet, shit food and nothing for the wife to do.......dont want to live there when i could be in class places like Milan/Barcelona/Madrid. The pound sterling has now colapsed so even his ridiculous salary is worth 25 pecent less where he wants to spend it and next year another 10 percent tax hit is coming....he is off...he isnt injured ..he is being saved as he is not cup-tied in Europe so this will increase his marketing potential....to the desperate hopefuly in Europe's hotter clime's..

Thank you for that knowledgeable insight into how a footballers mind works. Thank god you've got your finger on the pulse in that hotbed of footballing excellence, Japan!

Fuck off you clown, or I'll send my uncle back over there to give you another clip round the ear like he did back in 1942.

Idiot!

MCfcBOB said:
I can see Hughes replacing Bellamy, even though Tevez has been poor recently.
But Tevez was easily our most effective player when he came off the bench at Anfield. I noticed Hughes at the Hull v Everton game, so he will probably pick somebody to nullify Hunt and Giovanni who ran the Toffees ragged in the first half. If anyone is dropped for Robinho, I think it it should be Adebayor.

tokyostory88 said:
robinho is not class? : Come on wake up? do you seriously think a real-class outfit like Real Madrid would sell a class player ? No. He is a miss-fit who can show-off against pointless opposition..but against the big -boys including when Brazil play..he is usually on the bench...You show too much respect before it is due...when he ouplays Arsenal and Chelsea defenders away from home as his fee demands he should be capable of .then ok he has arrived..but he aint going to stay....its not his type of club.....its a middlesborogh all over again..its cold, wet, shit food and nothing for the wife to do.......dont want to live there when i could be in class places like Milan/Barcelona/Madrid. The pound sterling has now colapsed so even his ridiculous salary is worth 25 pecent less where he wants to spend it and next year another 10 percent tax hit is coming....he is off...he isnt injured ..he is being saved as he is not cup-tied in Europe so this will increase his marketing potential....to the desperate hopefuly in Europe's hotter clime's..

wow...... what a cocksniff.

TFC said:
4-4-2 this game;

--------------Shay
Zab--Toure(if fit)--Lescott---Bridge
--------------NdJ
SWP---------Ireland-------Robinho (if fit to start)
----------Ade-----Tevez

Agree but id play Bells instead of Tevez and bring tevez on as a sub. I think bells will start though and Robbie will come on as sub. I hope he gives Veiss a go in this game at least for 30 mins

tokyostory88 said:

fag

tokyostory88 said:

Fruck Off u Frick Frucker!!

tokyostory88 said:

LOL you dickhead
bd_dickHead.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.