Ever Blue

coulsonblue

E-mail from City, some survey about membership schemes. "Ever Blue" says its where you can buy the rights to a specific seat and they compensate who sits there atm.

Seems like a way for rich new fans to buy a decent view and throw poorer ones into the gods.

I told them they can have my seat all they want...if they give me a free season ticket for the next 5 years. Sort that out you bastards.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:17 pm --<br /><br />I'm still waiting for the "survey" asking me how much I'm willing to pay (See "How much can we fleece you for")

Forever blue

Anyone else got the email about the new "forever blue" season ticket? It appears the proposal is to allow you to buy a season ticket for life and if someone else already has the seat you want they are moved to a different seat.

The seat can then be passed down to you relatives

It seems very weird.

Just filled it in, sounds a lot like Arsenal's ill fated bond scheme from the 90's.

Not sure what benefit you get for a financial outlay really.

Mates just sent me this e-mail as i am yet to receive it.

I am gobsmacked at it, so now in order to stay in your seat a season ticket is no longer enough, you have to buy another membership on top of that to stop some rich bastard coming in and turfing you out.

Basically City are making you take out expensive insurance on the hundreds of pounds you already pay for the seat.

Outstanding.

coulsonblue said:
Seems like a way for rich new fans to buy a decent view and throw poorer ones into the gods.

exactly this ........... I told them none of the proposed options would make us move .... we have great seats and a good bunch of people around us .............. If this "plan" comes into place it will be a sad day for City.

coulsonblue said:
E-mail from City, some survey about membership schemes. "Ever Blue" says its where you can buy the rights to a specific seat and they compensate who sits there atm.

This will completely kill the atmosphere,as well as obviously piss people off..

They will take a long time to read my comments at the end. If this ever happens I will be totally pissed off. Another badly thought out scheme trying to fleece fans out of more money. We may have the richest owners but the fans are some of the poorest according to a survey done a few years ago. This scheme better not see the light of day

I do wonder who comes up with these ideas, why can't they just keep it nice and simple instead of always trying to introduce new schemes.

99% of people just want to turn up and watch the game.

I bet the people who come up with these ideas do a lot of touching base....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.