Ever Blue

I don't even get this idea. You can't go fucking about with peoples seats like that and none of the bribes on there are high enough for me to consider.

LoveCity said:
I like the idea of being able to keep a seat forever and passing it down the generations - surely that is something that has never been done before?

I don't like the implications that it would cost more money though. Soriano is exploring all avenues for revenue growth but he better make sure he understands our primary fanbase is not Arsenal, United, or Spurs with lots of rich people from the Home Counties.

Judging by what the OP has put,I'm getting the impression you can pick any seat you want....hence the compensate bit....or have I got it wrong?

SPIDERBOY said:
LoveCity said:
I like the idea of being able to keep a seat forever and passing it down the generations - surely that is something that has never been done before?

I don't like the implications that it would cost more money though. Soriano is exploring all avenues for revenue growth but he better make sure he understands our primary fanbase is not Arsenal, United, or Spurs with lots of rich people from the Home Counties.

Judging by what the OP has put,I'm getting the impression you can pick any seat you want....hence the compensate bit....or have I got it wrong?

It sounds like that, they have a question asking what it'd take to get you to move. I put in "free season ticket", LOL. I wonder if you'd get your family name engraved on the seat.

Wasn't this mentioned at the "invited fans" meeting a couple of weeks ago as a "Seat Debenture" .... a bit like "Club Wembley" .... I'm sure the guys that attended stated they expressed their displeasure for this idea directly to the panel.

Grimble said:
I don't even get this idea. You can't go fucking about with peoples seats like that and none of the bribes on there are high enough for me to consider.

What it doesn't say is whether you can choose your next seat if someone else takes yours.
So for example, I sit with my brother and dad. If someone wanted my seat but not my brother or dad's could I then choose three seats elsewhere in the stadium where we could all still sit together?
To be honest as long as they were half decent seats, if they gave me a massive discount off my season ticket I would be tempted.

But apart from getting me a huge discount on my season ticket I just don't see the point of it

LoveCity said:
SPIDERBOY said:
LoveCity said:

It sounds like that, they have a question asking what it'd take to get you to move. I put in "free season ticket", LOL. I wonder if you'd get your family name engraved on the seat.

That's why I said it will kill the atmosphere.....shite idea that..

How about signing up for say a 10 year deal at today's prices so say my seat is £500 in the SS, City the allow you to purchase that seat for £5k through a loan through them, they get the money upfront to use and you pay it off over 5 years. This would guarantee them a load if money now, if you don't want this the yo just renew every year but take the hit on price increases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.