ever copped off with anyone famous ???

gazhinio said:
PistonBlue said:
Had a knee trembler with Kate Bush against the wall round the back of Our Price one sunny day in the 80's. she stank of fags so I didn't hang about.

WOW...I thought I saw her SAT IN YOUR LAP that faitfull day round the back of Our Price!.
She was BREATHING quite heavily and you just looked like THE MAN WITH THE CHILD IN HIS EYES!.
At least I think it was you I could barely see through THE FOG, but Iam sure I saw you REACHING OUT?.
Ah well I dont think I will ever know now, which fills me with LOVE AND ANGER because you CAN NEVER BE MINE!!..
I can honestly say I have was never a fan of THIS WOMANS WORK, but I think that is what gave me a DEEPER UNDERSTANDING of your love for her.

this is bollocks, surely... shaun ryder was on "the word" years ago claiming he saw kate bush outside our price piccadilly gardens stinking of bifters

truth only please !!!!!!

Iam wasted on this forum I really am!

jimharri said:
Will I need to get my lone suit out of mothballs for the wedding Sue?

No no Jim, sue has had her chance with me and blew it (not literally!).
There was a chance, but that was before I caught her with another man...........off this forum!!.
And there have been others to date!.

Take it from me man, that woman is T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

wearethesouthstand said:
gazhinio said:
WOW...I thought I saw her SAT IN YOUR LAP that faitfull day round the back of Our Price!.
She was BREATHING quite heavily and you just looked like THE MAN WITH THE CHILD IN HIS EYES!.
At least I think it was you I could barely see through THE FOG, but Iam sure I saw you REACHING OUT?.
Ah well I dont think I will ever know now, which fills me with LOVE AND ANGER because you CAN NEVER BE MINE!!..
I can honestly say I have was never a fan of THIS WOMANS WORK, but I think that is what gave me a DEEPER UNDERSTANDING of your love for her.

this is bollocks, surely... shaun ryder was on "the word" years ago claiming he saw kate bush outside our price piccadilly gardens stinking of bifters

truth only please !!!!!!

Oh dear!!

Iam wasted on this forum I really am!

gazhinio said:
jimharri said:
Will I need to get my lone suit out of mothballs for the wedding Sue?

No no Jim, sue has had her chance with me and blew it (not literally!).
There was a chance, but that was before I caught her with another man...........off this forum!!.
And there have been others to date!.

Take it from me man, that woman is T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

You fibberer! Don't you go besmirching my character like that or I'll tell your favourite canine, Nell, about you;-)

myleftfoot said:
i've had many, many intimate moments with famous people through the medium of print and visual imagery and the all time favourite IMAGINATION, now please dont tell me that doesnt count!!!!

If this is part of the criteria. I've given many a famous lady a DNA smile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.