ever copped off with anyone famous ???

Thanx4Knives said:
TFC said:
Tiffany_Rayne_34.JPG

Is this your friend?

inbetweeners460x276.jpg
Ha ha ha, very good. :)

Yes. Back in the late 70's I had a fling with a girl who went on to make a name for herself in films and on the stage.

I went to a birthday party with my folks about 20 years ago, the party was for the aunt of michelle collins (cindy from eastenders)

She was hammered and i saw the opportunity...

ed_imgSNF2801HCC_241599a.jpg

Hmm, 2.

Maybe not that famous yet, but if they carry on the way they are they'll make names for themselves. ;)

PistonBlue said:
Had a knee trembler with Kate Bush against the wall round the back of Our Price one sunny day in the 80's. she stank of fags so I didn't hang about.

WOW...I thought I saw her SAT IN YOUR LAP that faitfull day round the back of Our Price!.
She was BREATHING quite heavily and you just looked like THE MAN WITH THE CHILD IN HIS EYES!.
At least I think it was you I could barely see through THE FOG, but Iam sure I saw you REACHING OUT?.
Ah well I dont think I will ever know now, which fills me with LOVE AND ANGER because you CAN NEVER BE MINE!!..
I can honestly say I have was never a fan of THIS WOMANS WORK, but I think that is what gave me a DEEPER UNDERSTANDING of your love for her.

Iam wasted on this forum I really am!

gazhinio said:
PistonBlue said:
Had a knee trembler with Kate Bush against the wall round the back of Our Price one sunny day in the 80's. she stank of fags so I didn't hang about.

WOW...I thought I saw her SAT IN YOUR LAP that faitfull day round the back of Our Price!.
She was BREATHING quite heavily and you just looked like THE MAN WITH THE CHILD IN HIS EYES!.
At least I think it was you I could barely see through THE FOG, but Iam sure I saw you REACHING OUT?.
Ah well I dont think I will ever know now, which fills me with LOVE AND ANGER because you CAN NEVER BE MINE!!..
I can honestly say I have was never a fan of THIS WOMANS WORK, but I think that is what gave me a DEEPER UNDERSTANDING of your love for her.

You certainly are honey pie;-)

Bluebird1 said:
gazhinio said:

You certainly are honey pie;-)

Honey pie?. you havent called me that in a while darling x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.