Ever decreasing circles deliver us...

Back to the OP ladies and germs and I would caution against most of what is abroad as there are more players playing more games than since Thaksin called Jerome.

I believe others more used to this have talked of 6 names and who am I to argue with that?

All I intend to do from now until summer is prove the doubters wrong even if I swim against the tide alone........

Everything_Your_Heart_Desires.jpeg

We're signing Frank Rijkaard and Sarah Ferguson?

"We are the best in the world! We are best in the world! We have beaten United 1-0 in football! It is completely unbelievable! We have beaten United! United, birthplace of giants. Sir Alex Ferguson, Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana, – we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all. Fbloke, can you hear me? Fbloke, your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZTP8-8wIs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.