Ever decreasing circles deliver us...

Does nobody else watch Italian football? :(

The Derby della Lanterna is the Genoa-Sampdoria match. The picture is the lighthouse that it is named after.

vFr8V.jpg

"Port of boxes" was an obtuse way of saying "Stockport", which refers to us.

He who shone in Sampdoria can shine at Manchester City.

It's a clever way of saying "Get behind the manager FFS" and things of that nature

Dam' - I think you over egged that pudding of yours mate, far too intellectual ;-)

For everyone else the message is simple really.

Matthew 4:1

Rammy Blue said:
fbloke said:
Matthew 4:1

Tempted by Satan.

Jose it is then.

I'm sure it means we're NOT tempted by Satan... hence Mourinho is NOT coming.

As I've been saying throughout this thread!

;-))

Ah, I've just realised... you can interpret it either way!!!

Heads I win, tails you lose...

So whatever happens, the doubters will be proved wrong... seeing as it can apply to any outcome!

Soulboy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Tempted by Satan.

Jose it is then.

I'm sure it means we're NOT tempted by Satan... hence Mourinho is NOT coming.

As I've been saying throughout this thread!

;-))

Ah, I've just realised... you can interpret it either way!!!

Heads I win, tails you lose...

So whatever happens, the doubters will be proved wrong... seeing as it can apply to any outcome!

Lol, hence why fbloke doesn't want to clarify which side of the fence he is sat on at the moment....

Hey ho, who gives a fuck anyway, all will be revealed soon enough.

Ahhh Soulboy, why do you not accept that I have always cautioned against Mourinho?

And why do others on here assume that worrying about Mancini meant that I was a Jose lover, that just isn't the case.

fbloke said:
Ahhh Soulboy, why do you not accept that I have always cautioned against Mourinho?

And why do others on here assume that worrying about Mancini meant that I was a Jose lover, that just isn't the case.

Personally I know full well that you are not a Jose lover, you did move though into the "Bob out" camp not too long ago.

Can't see you using Satan to imply anything other than Jose though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.