Ever decreasing circles deliver us...

Kinky by name said:
You don't have to be pushed (far or otherwise) to love unconditionally... love by its very definition, is unconditional but I suspect, in this case at least, you are not at all smitten.

Many things have been said that are found to be baseless.

And I expect that jealousy will bring the worst out in some, which is nothing new is it?

Hugh, I loved your speech on abortion. It was really gorgeous.

And once that trespassing whore Goldilocks did a runner they all lived happily ever after.

The end.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:05 pm --<br /><br />And once that trespassing whore Goldilocks did a runner they all lived happily ever after.

The end.

A deal maybe in the offing....

I'll swap you my Cambridge University Press Complete Works of Shakespeare for two of whatever you're on.

Chick Counterfly said:
A deal maybe in the offing....

I'll swap you my Cambridge University Press Complete Works of Shakespeare for two of whatever you're on.

Lol, all you have to do is find the end of your tether and pick freely of what you find ;-)<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:28 pm --<br /><br />....

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Mate, I lose my temper so easily these days, I have to think that my tether was picked to death years ago.

I truly am wandering around aimlessly like a cow lost in a storm in a town in a western...a piece of incidental scenery in a book that only exists in a dream that's part of another book.

Damn you and your melancholic quotations, you see what you've done to me!

Chick Counterfly said:
Mate, I lose my temper so easily these days, I have to think that my tether was picked to death years ago.

I truly am wandering around aimlessly like a cow lost in a storm in a town in a western...a piece of incidental scenery in a book that only exists in a dream that's part of another book.

Damn you and your melancholic quotations, you see what you've done to me!

But there is no trace of melancholy in my mood right now.

Just keep your head clear for the real news which is yet to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.