Ever done naked Webcam ?

Hamann Pineapple said:
Seemed hilarious at the time now I'm just dying of embarassment. Still, worse things happen at sea. She seems keen though.
Course she is. You'll be nailing her next week!

Hamann Pineapple said:
Seemed hilarious at the time now I'm just dying of embarassment. Still, worse things happen at sea. She seems keen though.

If it's any consolation, I hadn't thought of this when I posted previously but I did send a picture of my nether regions to someone I work with (after she had sent me one of her tits I might add). Not quite the same live thing but I felt similar the next day.

Citizen52 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

If it's any consolation, I hadn't thought of this when I posted previously but I did send a picture of my nether regions to someone I work with (after she had sent me one of her tits I might add). Not quite the same live thing but I felt similar the next day.

Just the one tit ? She's playing hard to get. My predicament started with the ususal drunken chat. Next thing I know I'm asking her to get her knockers out and before I know it I'm the one naked and she's fully dressed. I was duped.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Citizen52 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Just the one tit ? She's playing hard to get. My predicament started with the ususal drunken chat. Next thing I know I'm asking her to get her knockers out and before I know it I'm the one naked and she's fully dressed. I was duped.

Nah both. She got engaged about a fortnight later. Go figure.

For the first time in life I got an inkling as to how it feels to be Shane Warne with the sleazy late night messages.

It's easily done after a drink especially, obviously not ideal when you work with someone due to the awkwardness but as you said earlier it's not the end of the world either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.