Ever done naked Webcam ?

Hamann Pineapple said:
Seemed hilarious at the time now I'm just dying of embarassment. Still, worse things happen at sea. She seems keen though.
not if she knows how to record webcams.expect to see it at the xmas bash.bash is probably the wrong word to use in the circumstances.so is cirCUMstances now i think of it

exileindevon said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Seemed hilarious at the time now I'm just dying of embarassment. Still, worse things happen at sea. She seems keen though.
not if she knows how to record webcams.expect to see it at the xmas bash.bash is probably the wrong word to use in the circumstances.so is cirCUMstances now i think of it

yeah that's the only bit that would worry me - screen grabs on company-wide distribution if it all goes a bit smelly!

exileindevon said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Ah well , I've got a big cock, I'm not bothered.

*that was a lie I'm devastated*

I did it the first time I got a webcam. Quality was so poor that the poor lass on the other end probably didn't see much.

I have regular phone sex with a friend from another country, I'm kind of keeping her marriage alive ;)

mat said:

image-10-for-celebs-go-naked-for-cancer-research-gallery-698812917.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.