Ever had one of those days where you have a tooth randomly fall out of your head?

That was my response too

My local dentist quoted 10k for two implants and a bridge. The implant clinic quoted 5k for the same treatment

Sorry TueartsOHK ,

I am unable to reply to your PM .

Please note the reply i made previously to gordondaviesmoustache .

For 20 years i was treated by the world renowned Dr Philip Greene @ the Malt House Salford .

Mr Greene has retired now .

Maggi Jackson has set up her own practice @ MUCH cheaper prices her contact details are 01457838995 i attend there .

PM with a contact number as you wish and i will assist you as i can .

Good luck .

Sorry TueartsOHK ,

I am unable to reply to your PM .

Please note the reply i made previously to gordondaviesmoustache .

For 20 years i was treated by the world renowned Dr Philip Greene @ the Malt House Salford .

Mr Greene has retired now .

Maggi Jackson has set up her own practice @ MUCH cheaper prices her contact details are 01457838995 i attend there .

PM with a contact number as you wish and i will assist you as i can .

Good luck .

Thanks alright mate thanks for the information.

How does that work in terms of appointments mate?. The implant clinic has said I would need 5 visits with 6 to 9 months healing (depending on whether bone grafts are needed). Before extraction they need to make a denture

Panjim for Xrays and then three implants fitted in Calangute.Went back the following year for the impressions and teeth fitting.I think from memory around £1150 and all lower jaw which was lucky owing to the higher density of bone available.That was around eight to ten year ago and fairly pleased with the service.I had one implant fail and had to have it removed in Bamford.I would with hindsight have used one of the polish lads as it's just as cheap and nearer to get back to if any problems arise.Apart from the few implants I have all my own choppers and can still smile like a movie star.The good thing with titanuium implants is you get stop your face collapsing associated with a tooth loss and they hold your jawline together.As we get older we have to work harder to look good and I am so glad that I did not go the whole hog and have a rug implant as I think bald chaps can hold their own.I can still grow my hair but the texture is a bit wirey and pubey so I just bic it all now

Reviving the thread as Upper Right 1 is broken beyond repair, and not enough left for a crown (front bit missing up behind the gum line). At an advanced age, an implant seems expensive, and I don't fancy breaking the crown at UL1 or the UR2 to make a bridge crown, so who's tried a single tooth denture?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.