Ever used hospitality?

Electric Blue said:
PaleBlue said:
Just booked myself in for the Citizen's lounge - £75, bit less formal than the Mancunian. Are the prices lower because there isn't any beer available during Uefa Cup games?

Hope you are winding me up Paleblue about the booze ban

Well only ever attended Uefa cup games in the main stadium and they don't sell beer at Uefa cup games - seems wrong to allow it in hospitality when it's not available to the rest (although I'll gladly partake on the evening if it is).

PaleBlue said:
Electric Blue said:
PaleBlue said:
Just booked myself in for the Citizen's lounge - £75, bit less formal than the Mancunian. Are the prices lower because there isn't any beer available during Uefa Cup games?

Hope you are winding me up Paleblue about the booze ban

Well only ever attended Uefa cup games in the main stadium and they don't sell beer at Uefa cup games - seems wrong to allow it in hospitality when it's not available to the rest (although I'll gladly partake on the evening if it is).

There is beer on sale in ALL the hospitality area's. We went last round and are doing it again for this one.

went to the Citizens Suite for Hull on Boxing Day

excellent

all the food you could eat

tea and coffee

great seats

car parking

programme

+ met Gary Owen (compare) , Mike Sumerbee , Adam Clayton and Ricky Hatton (who did 5 mins before the game

would do it more often if I could afford it

am going in the 1894 Club Suite for the Hamburg game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.