Everton 2017/18

Not a single player that they've signed would get into any top six side. They've been given a huge sum of money but the players they've bought are rubbish.
Early days yet but I suspect Keane and Pickford would improve Liverpool

I must admit, I'm enjoying the schadenfreude about Everton at the moment.

We got so much grief from them over our "financial doping" and when we bought Joleon from them - now they are cashed up and spending money freely it's suddenly alright. And at least when we spent money we actually made progress and got results, unlike them at the moment.

Further the treatment we get - how we get pilloried from the press for spending 45mil on the leagues best right back, when they spend roughly the same amount on Gylfi who isn't even in the top 10 of the leagues best number 10's is beyond me.

Watching pre-match build up for their game last night, the pundits were waxing lyrical about their performance against us, how it showed their "potential", and established their "top four credentials". Funnily enough, I actually watched that game and didn't let the result get in the way of the actual performance - they parked the bus, resorted to long balls to Calvert Lewin, scored a fortunate goal against the run of play (much like they did last year after we missed the penalties) and then were absolutely dominated by a team playing with a man down.

How they've escaped scrutiny is beyond me, but you know what? Fuck em - couldn't happen to a bigger set of pricks.

funnily enough i just listened to ray wilkins on talksport and he said words along the same as that. He thought everton would challenge for top 4 after their performance against us! They weren't too bad first half but after the walker red we murdered them with 10 bloody men!! Maybe we all need to stop wearing our blue tinted glasses when we watch City because we are obviously seeing things that the "experts" are not!

John Stones must be devastated he didn't take the 'experts' advice and stay at Everton to develop his game under the master Koeman.

I don't think Wimbledon shit themselves, so much as they gave Everton a helping Hans.

Oh yes and I believe he was investigated a few years later in a betting scandal? Everton were finished at two down but the atmosphere was poisonous and threatening and they realised if they sent the blue dippers down they could be in trouble so made sure they didn't.

I get the feeling Shrek's return has unsettled their team somewhat. He's definitely no replacement for Lumpkaku.

This court case hanging over him will not be helping, and he is certainly no role model for the younger players. Plus' he is a bit s**t these days; must be all the fag's, booze and late night sneaking around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.