Everton 7th and spurs 10th - rest players or not?

We also need to bear in mind the Arsenal result. If they fuck up at Stoke then its got to be as strong as possible against Spurs even if we do beat Everton. That third place, and hence no dodgy qualifier, is not that far away. Third would help us greatly in our transfer exploits this summer!

I think Mancini learned a big lesson at the Liverpool game. We will field a strong side against Everton for sure. Then depending on results we can decide then best plan of action for Spurs

Using the predictor , I checked out where we would finish if we lost the next two games and I still had us at fourth come the end of the season. I think we will beat stoke in the league and I even put a draw down against Bolton last day of the season and we still finished fourth.This was with liverpool winning all their remaining games and spurs winning three of their last four , with one defeat an anfield. So I would consider resting players at some point , but preferably I would like fourth to be mathematically ours as soon as possible, with no way at all of either the dippers or spuds beating us to it. So I would be tempted to go all out strong team against everton, go for the win hopefully pretty much seal it off there and then. Then we have the pleasure of playing spurs with very little pressure on our shoulders and we could field a weakened team , park the bus and piss off twitcher. But knowing Mancini it will be two relatively strong teams in both games and his strongest available for the final .But I don't care who he plays in any of the games as long as it leads us to the fa cup and fourth place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.