Everton (A) | Game Postponed

What do you expect from scousers? Red or blue they are the same vermin, they just grew up in a different part of the sewer.

Just goes to show how toxic football is really.

Just read Everton’s statement and seen the comments underneath.

Ive seen fans of all clubs showing absolutely zero sympathy and using it as a stick to beat City with.

An Everton fan is expecting us to field a side anyway, even if they’re infected. Someone asked him if he’s happy for all Everton’s players to catch it and take it home to their families.

People really are a mixture of bitterness and stupidity.

I generally cannot stand football fans or people involved in the game.

This happens in Rugby or Cricket, the other side gets wished all the best and the game is put behind, in terms of importance, for the crisis thats happening.
It’s really fucking vile.

The Everton FC statement reflects very badly on their Club.

Should we have just turned up with a team lacking those who had tested positive and said nothing. I am sure the media would have been suspicious of Edison being absent at the very least.

We went through the official PL channels and they eventually, after faffing about, did the right thing. If we had infected the Everton camp we would not have been popular would we.

Any way football without full stadiums is not football, it is just being played out at the moment for the benefit of the TV Companies, the armchair brigade and the thousands of ex-players posing as pundits.

Frankly I don’t give a toss who wins anything until we get back to normal, if ever.

I wonder if the silence from the PL regarding Everton was because the PL actually wanted to force us to play the game, irrespective of the medical consequence's, until our appeal was successful. If the PL had contacted Everton and said that the City squad and staff are riddled with Covid, would you like to play the game? I think Everton would tell them to fuck off, not worth the risk. Which begs the question, why would the PL, try to force a Covid ravaged squad and staff, to travel to an away fixture? I think we all know the answer to that question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.