Everton (A) | Game Postponed

As usual l have one question.

WHAT IF a team in red had been in the same position as us and acted the same way?
The media would be singing their praises for them doing the right thing and avoiding further spread of the disease and complaining that it is wrong for teams to have to travel into tier 4 areas that have most cases of the virulent new mutation.
Nail on head my friend. Nail on bleeding head!

I agree, you probably have. I have no issue with the postponement.

The issue is the lack of transparency from the Prem about how the decision was made.

We can't have matches being called off just hours in advance without the host club having a clue as to what is going on.
You can in times like this.

Throw in 40 thousand fans making their way there and it multiplies the problem but I presume we was travelling from the CFA to Goodison on the day and an hour away tops, that difuses part of the problem.

I can't understand how Everton are coming out saying they was left out of the loop with everything, it's not like Sunday league and Everton are stood on the pitch on their own at 5 past 8 saying to themselves I don't think city are coming.

This is just another media driven agenda to show us in a bad light yet again, it comes quite easy to the pricks on twitter working for these no mark papers to put out we're the bad guys to guarantee clicks.

This is something I'd expect from your red mardarse pals across the park, playing the victim card and not you boys.

GDPR will continue to apply in the UK - yes even after Brexit.
It was subsumed into the Data Protection Act 2018 so the UK has its own version, as an EU regulation it has no relevance after the transition period to the UK, unless the UK choses to continues to mirror it.

Just goes to show how toxic football is really.

Just read Everton’s statement and seen the comments underneath.

Ive seen fans of all clubs showing absolutely zero sympathy and using it as a stick to beat City with.

An Everton fan is expecting us to field a side anyway, even if they’re infected. Someone asked him if he’s happy for all Everton’s players to catch it and take it home to their families.

People really are a mixture of bitterness and stupidity.

I generally cannot stand football fans or people involved in the game.

This happens in Rugby or Cricket, the other side gets wished all the best and the game is put behind, in terms of importance, for the crisis thats happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.