Everton (A) | Game Postponed

They are

One cannot say the letter H and one cannot say the letter T

Everyone just chill

Let the media moan, let the kopites go mental. Screw them all.

I would rather lose the rescheduled game than be handed 3 points as some idiots are screaming for on social media. People need to be careful what they moan for as it could come back and bite them on the arse. If Everton were awarded the 3 points then any other game in this situation would have to go the same way. Imagine the outcry some would make. Plus, it would ruin the game. Just play it when we can.

Could care not a jot about PR. I doubt Everton are trying to claim the 3 points. I care more that people may have this virus. If they do then stuff the football and just get them better. It has worked in our favour as we have players out injured who would be first choice and they will probably play in the game whenever it is. Plus both teams get a much needed rest. But the virus is what really matters and if City players or staff have it then the game means nothing. Just get better.

I am stunned by how many people from other clubs are ranting on about this. It has feck all to do with them.

I am a Scouser, I would have a pint/cuppa, Chat and a laugh with most of you on here and I know we would get along. So don't judge me on those plebs across Stanley Park as I would not lump you lot in with the manure.

I would not wish this virus on anyone, not even both our neighbours. I hope your club can sort it and it will pass soon. Best of luck with it.

Puts on tin helmet and awaits attack, but cuppa option is always better
Well put, well said, good luck for the season.

A hell of a lot of anger on here.

Not needed.

You’re a good poster mate, but please understand the backdrop to the anger.

As recently as last season 9 Premier League Clubs were proven by CAS to be conspiring against us based on a tabloid report. Now many City fans had suspected this for years but had been ridiculed mercilessly by the media.

Once our innocence was proven by CAS, that same media immediately twisted the one minor charge that was statute barred and presented a narrative that we were truly guilty and had gotten off with it.

We’re pissed off with everyone and everything so as soon as a club like Everton come along, who weren’t one of the 9, and make a relatively inoffensive but maybe un-caring statement, we’re quick to jump the gun.

When you are ‘oil club’ Man City, you are damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Play this game and infect Everton players, we’d be crucified by the media. Can’t play the game due to this, we’re getting crucified in the media. Were Newcastle and Arsenal abused in this way? No.

There’s a lot of hate mate, and most of it is rightly aimed at Liverpool, Arsenal, United and the media who have been waging war against us for 10 years now.

Isn’t it interesting how the media’s beloved clubs are the nation’s most disliked. Says a lot about the media.
They have the most fans.. but there’s more people in this country who despise one or both of them than support them.. and the media seem totally incapable of understanding that

They are

Everyone just chill

I would rather lose the rescheduled game than be handed 3 points as some idiots are screaming for on social media. People need to be careful what they moan for as it could come back and bite them on the arse. If Everton were awarded the 3 points then any other game in this situation would have to go the same way. Imagine the outcry some would make. Plus, it would ruin the game. Just play it when we can.

Could care not a jot about PR. I doubt Everton are trying to claim the 3 points. I care more that people may have this virus. If they do then stuff the football and just get them better. It has worked in our favour as we have players out injured who would be first choice and they will probably play in the game whenever it is. Plus both teams get a much needed rest. But the virus is what really matters and if City players or staff have it then the game means nothing. Just get better.

I am stunned by how many people from other clubs are ranting on about this. It has feck all to do with them.

I am a Scouser, I would have a pint/cuppa, Chat and a laugh with most of you on here and I know we would get along. So don't judge me on those plebs across Stanley Park as I would not lump you lot in with the manure.

I would not wish this virus on anyone, not even both our neighbours. I hope your club can sort it and it will pass soon. Best of luck with it.

Great post

Your club released a twatty statement, implied City have pulled strings to get the game delayed and not even bothered to wish the infected players well, the anger is warranted.

It’s 12 years of lies and bitterness towards City, for having the audacity to challenge at the top and for having a brown owner, rather than an American, that makes us angry.

This is happening all over the football league, in Europe and even happened to us last season.

There wasn’t wide spread insinuation of foul play against Newcastle or Arsenal when they did it to us.

If this was Utd vs you last week they’d be getting praise for doing the right thing, now, despite it not being the actual rules implemented, the mainstream media are calling for City to lose the points.

I understand Everton are annoyed at the PL but fucking hell, the statement is a little cold don’t you think? At least wish the City players well.

Football is a joke.

you appear to be a decent and level headed poster which is unusual for a non City fan on this forum , but your football clubs statement is disgraceful , they know exactly why the game is postponed the Premier have informed them of the reason and the Premeir leagye have had sufficient evidence to deem the game could not be played without risk not just to City staff but also Everton's , no one has to justify the decision to EFC in the current climate.
Your club just needed a simple statement saying they are disappointed and hope the MCFC staff have a speedy recovery , not the bull shit statement implying there is something underhand going on , if you condone your clubs statement then you really do need to give your head a wobble , its indefensible.
Understandable anger at the Everton statement, but feel I should point that @toffee balls is actually a City fan, despite the username!

They are

Everyone just chill

Well said mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.