Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Should never be a pen for me. The only unnatural position for an arm to be when playing football and moving is flat down by your sides.

But the law is a mess and under the current guise its the correct decision…. Needs to change tho imo

He blocked a shot on goal with an outstretched arm above his body. Doesn't matter how natural that is or how close to the ball he was, whether he meant it etc. It is a stonewall penalty. No different to a mistimed tackle that brings a player down in the box, it illicitly stops a chance on goal, penalty.

Shit **** beglin was unsurprisingly a shit ****, mullet haired donkey oaf.

I try to enjoy the match thread and yeah did feel anxious especially when they went ahead. I get that people get like this, Clarke, Coppell and Ball still give me palpitations!

But is the best way to encourage the lads on to slag them off? Think a lot of peeps are going to need both fannywipes and big boy pants for the rest of the season.

Be like El Pep when slimy Simon asks another inane question at a pressa. Mind you if we all go bald and start wearing dodgy cardies, and becoming mega successful in our chosen fields, then that'd be alright by me. :-)

The area around the ground is a shithole

and there is a little food van outside the gate….and their pies are shit
The immediate environs around the emptihad are not exactly "des res", to be fair!

Anyway, their new ground looks the business. If we get to play them in august, you can go for a swim in the dock before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.