Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Whatever it is Rondo or not the only team I have seen recently do it nearly as well was Fluminense in odd bursts last week.

I worry that a 33/34 year old Kev coming back after a 9 month injury won’t exactly be flying from day one.

He’s a massive boost obviously but can’t pin all our hopes on Kev.
I totally agree, but even if we have him available for only selected games he is gonna bring some creativity and a few unexpected Kev delights...

I worry that a 33/34 year old Kev coming back after a 9 month injury won’t exactly be flying from day one.

He’s a massive boost obviously but can’t pin all our hopes on Kev.
Normally takes a few games for him to get up to speed.

It felt like we threw our marker down in the second half and reminded people why we are an elite team.

The guys on the NBC postgame show were pretty impressed. Robbie Mustoe thinks it is possible we go on a winning run right now. I've been skeptical that we have the horses to stack up a bunch of wins in a row, but I would love to see it.
The same twats who were complaining for almost 5 minutes about the penalty. Hosted by Rebecca Lowe who started the show with a wankfest around how "Man United channelled their traditional DNA yesterday"

The same twats who were complaining for almost 5 minutes about the penalty. Hosted by Rebecca Lowe who started the show with a wankfest around how "Man United channelled their traditional DNA yesterday"
The media will always throw red meat to United fans. They use them for ratings and clicks. I just chuckle to myself when they run with United DNA, United in Crisis, United the most in form team. They just are just dangling the raw chicken for the alligator.

I don't find the US broadcasts to be anti-City. There just isn't a lot of incentive to portray an anti-City message to US audiences.

Had time to reflect on last night’s performance. Looked like the team of years gone past in patches.They worked really hard against a defensive minded team.Pleased with the overall performance and result.Hope this is the start of a good run and hopefully a return of some of our key players
Let’s enjoy the ride
Yes, my thoughts entirely. I didn't watch yesterday but watched this morning in full. We played very well, in difficult conditions, in a tough away fixture/ground.
We've always been able to ship soft goals. That's the nature of Peps style but we still have the belief that we can beat what ever's in front of us.
That shone through in abundance last night.
Looking at the match thread, oh my fucking days. Some of them must piss the bed every time the wind blows! It's beyond pathetic.
Walker's gone, blamed for the goal. Akanji shit. Nunes shit. Rodri fucked. Silva, blah blah blah. Seriously? We're borderline skeleton squad. Ffs.
Thank fuck Pep and the boys have more faith in the team than some of bed wetting, pillow biters that litter this place with their own insecurities.
Grow the fuck up, you needy fuckers.

You do remember neither of our previous exciting wingers were great defensively?

It's not something that's natural for these types of players. Getting forward is the instinct. The defensive game is more a demand from Guardiola than most managers as they tend to prefer the availability for the quick counter.
I know what you mean but even FFS occasionally got back and made a tackle.
Sane was lazy and that's probably why he went.
Jack is the best of them as an up and down winger.
Doku is absolutely terrible... but will learn and get better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.