Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Looks great when it works like that. We must do a heck of a lot of that in training.
We are still working at it prematch. They play that triangles game (it’s got a posh name that I can’t be arsed to look up) at the side of the pitch when warming up and it’s mesmerising to watch.

Fair enough I was a bit hasty in slagging the team off at half time.

I still don’t think we’re clicking though. Need to keep some clean sheets and link together some back to back wins, and really get into a groove.
That's me too. I really had enough by half time, but forgave them after the 2nd half more like it performance and I loved Phil and Bernies goals. Something still not right though, a settled defence, KDB and Erl back would help, plus a reliable deputy for Rodri.

That's me too. I really had enough by half time, but forgave them after the 2nd half more like it performance and I loved Phil and Bernies goals. Something still not right though, a settled defence, KDB and Erl back would help, plus a reliable deputy for Rodri.

I worry that a 33/34 year old Kev coming back after a 9 month injury won’t exactly be flying from day one.

He’s a massive boost obviously but can’t pin all our hopes on Kev.

We are still working at it prematch. They play that triangles game (it’s got a posh name that I can’t be arsed to look up) at the side of the pitch when warming up and it’s mesmerising to watch.

Piggy in the middle we called it in school!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.