Everton (A) Post Match Thread

I guess it's a perspective, for me it looked like he was jumping over him and got tripped by TAA trying to get up or worse fouling him on purpose.
Yep,
Even without the trip it’s still a penalty but the lifting of the foot to kick him down is clear to see. All too much of a rush to say it’s not a penalty because it’s in the reds box.

I hope you don't mind me being brutally honest old man but you create the impression of being a right twat. Give me the blues of Everton over the reds of Liverpool any time. Next you will be saying that you prefer Celtic over Rangers. You clearly have no history.
I agree, given the choice. But there was no choice in this instance as we only played one team. As for Rangers Celtic I couldn't care any less. Used to be Rangers but thesedays I care not.

Yes I remember that game,it was his debut and he was allowed to kick Merlin out of the game by the usual incompetent PIGMOL puppet
That's the one. Not got over it, personally. Had plenty of issues with Everton fans at games too so I'm not about to start treating them like our blues brothers just because they also hate Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.