Everton (A) Post Match Thread

I have an unhealthy hatred for this Everton team and I'm not sure why but at 1-1 it was at it's peak. Possibly stems from when Moyes was manager and they seemed to be a difficul team to play against. They've had this tough to play against aura about them for years.

Then I see that snidey little blonde haired pony tailed twat and I remember them doing us over and how smug the little knobrash looked. How pleased he was. Gloating little rat. And I remembered exactly why I despise this set of cunts. Might only be one game but I've not forgotten it, after forgetting about it, I'd not forgot.

This, as the fake media adorned scousers say, meant more. Especially at 1-1. And that Richarlison can fuck off too. Another snide little twat. Infact half their team consists of snide little twats. I can't even remember what my post game analysis was now.

The take from this game is that this Everton team are a set of snide little twats and I got more pleasure from destoying them than Giggs did from doing the same to his own brothers wife. Another snide little twat, I should add.

Yes. I'm glad Pep felt the need to single him out after the game and recognise what he is giving us right now.

Pundits are lemmings and don't have a clue, said as soon as Mahrez scored that great goal, they would give him man of match for it.

The reality was, Bernardo used his ball retention to get us out of every press and his energy levels are unrivalled for weeks.

It maybe just goes to show what a genuine guy he is, how adversely that racism accusation dragged him down so much?

He doesn't have a racist bone in his body and it rightly had the undesired effect on anyone who genuinely abhors it.

Bernie is back to his very best and I could watch him all day. Love the guy.
Absolutely. Since David left, Bernardo and Foden are my favourites in the squad now, so much ability, but the thing I love most, is looking at their faces in every photo when we have scored, they are always ecstatic, and for Bernie to be that way, being an adopted Blue, warms my heart, just wonderful.

I have an unhealthy hatred for this Everton team and I'm not sure why but at 1-1 it was at it's peak. Possibly stems from when Moyes was manager and they seemed to be a difficul team to play against. They've had this tough to play against aura about them for years.

Then I see that snidey little blonde haired pony tailed twat and I remember them doing us over and how smug the little knobrash looked. How pleased he was. Gloating little rat. And I remembered exactly why I despise this set of cunts. Might only be one game but I've not forgotten it, after forgetting about it, I'd not forgot.

This, as the fake media adorned scousers say, meant more. Especially at 1-1. And that Richarlison can fuck off too. Another snide little twat. Infact half their team consists of snide little twats. I can't even remember what my post game analysis was now.

The take from this game is that this Everton team are a set of snide little twats and I got more pleasure from destoying them than Giggs did from doing the same to his own brothers wife. Another snide little twat, I should add.
You need help.

Never thought I'd ever say this, but I was watching the game at Everton thinking ...
... we're slightly weaker at the back with Laporte in there ... not sure we need Sergio ... and who on Earth's place can/should KDB take now he's fit ?

Some of his touches and close interplay are just un-be-fucking-lievable. Not everything comes off but you can see what he's trying to do.
He's another player willing and able to go past people. Which really screws up nicely organised defensive formations.

One of the big things that Yaya used to brung to the party (albeit in a wholly different barnstorming way).

that was tiki without the taka, there was an urgency rather than a stroll, a risky rather than a safety first back-pass option all the time. Great to see. A goal threat from all over. Pretty amazed noone ended up on a stretcher. The intensity of our pressing will take it's toll eventually, imo, but will be managed better than the rest by the squad quality and Pep's rotation policy. Probably our most impressive performance to date.

I hate the little prat as well ,when he kicked the ball away just summed him up

Yes I remember that game,it was his debut and he was allowed to kick Merlin out of the game by the usual incompetent PIGMOL puppet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.