Everton (a) post-match thread

Everton eventually ran out of steam but it could have been a repeat Spurs smash and grab.

Kev was pants. Pep had a brain fart with his selection and tactics and made changes 20 mins too late. Fortunately we sneaked a win.

Premier League clarify that the VAR team didn't think there was conclusive evidence that the ball hit Rodri more in the red area of the arm than the green. Nothing to do with offside

FMi_X1OXsAUkAO3.jpeg

Don’t know why Micah is peddling this same line as the rest of them. He shouldn’t be disappointed we won at least.

proper nerve wracking though. City deserved that in the second half, it was all one way. Rest of it is just sour grapes. Even the handball would have been a weird random one out of the blue rather than from some sustained pressure

No,it was offside after the Rodri incident. They reviewed it for handball not offside

Well, clearly you're wrong.

In the event of an accusation, they don't isolate the situation, they look at everything into the build up and if there's a legitimate decision missed prior, they punt that forward.

Richarlison was offside as the ball came in and the Rodri (non event afterwards) handball, doesn't matter.

I say it time and again, too many of our supporters have no perspective.
I was a regular at games from 1972 onwards so I love us when we win and I still love us when we lose.
Ergo; I’ve got plenty of perspective and my perspective is that we won’t win Jack shit this season if we can’t roll over teams like Everton. They’re a shit team and we allowed them to look good, which is not good.
The truth is that we’re a bit clunky at the moment and if you can’t see that then it’s not perspective you need, it’s glasses.

No,it was offside after the Rodri incident. They reviewed it for handball not offside

Yeah this. Dias was playing Richarlison on with the initial through ball that resulted in a scoring chance/save and then potential handball by Rodri. Then after it was Gordon out on the touchline who was flagged for offside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.