Everton (a) post-match thread

Poor first half, last 20 minutes much better but didnt control the last 10 minutes as well as normal.

3 points are 3 points

Sky complete missed Richarlison was off side in the build up to the penalty shout. He really is a horrible player.

Thought the ref signal it was off side

We almost handed it over the dippers - that's when you decide before a game to play only one half.
Saying all that, the second half was exceptionally good, just made them passengers.
Foden is turning into a little shitty turd, but our turd nonetheless and love him for that even more
Did I say I love Foden, the perfect cross between a ninja and a snow leopard, even a bit of Cancelo shithousery rubbed on.
Listening to that former AV lump on tS shedding bitter tears of disappointment on a penalty decision was like drinking the sweetest nectar of them all.
I am diagnosed with acute Plantar fasciitis of my left foot, so in all probability no more games at Etihad this season unfortunately
CTID!
Have suffered with acute plantar fasciitis myself ,I feel your pain.Getwell soon.

Just got back from a pub that had the city game and 6 nations on. Couple Liverpool fans united and Everton in the pub. Me and a mate with our City tops. The amount of tears I couldn't contain my laughter, the dippers saying how can you be happy with this win. This questions the integrity of the game, City should score an own goal its disgusting how you have bought the refs etc it just continued until we left couldn't stop laughing

As though dippers wou ld know anything about integrity !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.