Everton (a) post-match thread

Boss, Boss they are saying it was maybe an offside before the handball
1_GettyImages-1147419813.jpg

We ground out a win today but we need to get our form and fluidity back sharpish for the run in. A few players have dropped off in form as well. For me Kev wouldn't be a starter as we look too open with him in the side.Before it was justified as he created a hatful of chances.every game but that's lacking now. Bernardo needs to be back in the middle.

3 points :)).

No teams gives us an inch they run there bollocks of for 90 mins! We deserve those 3 points because of only one team wanted to win where the other one just wanted to stop us playing and cheat.

Thought we got so lucky with that handball but before that it was ofside which the American channel pointing out not sky though.

you sound miserable. We’ve just won!!

get some perspective and don’t just expect 4/5 nil wins every game. That was a very tough game
Everton towards bottom of table
Us top of league
A week off so well rested
Almost fully fit squad
Best manager in the history of the sport

On top of all that we looked like a championship side in large parts today. Perspective indeed....of course every city fan is pleased with the points. The points however are ALL i'm pleased with. You do you and i'll worry at some very worrying signs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.