Everton (a) post-match thread

Do not get the narrative that Everton deserved something , because they didnt , we battered them especially in the second half and full credit to the players for scrapping for ninety minutes and getting the result. If the Dippers want our title come to the Etihad and take it , we are ready and waiting and will give you and your vermin fans a lovely hospitabe welcome to Manchester .
The Dippers dont have to worry about their coaches , we will never sink to thier level.

Will someone please tell these muppets on sky that there was an offside and that’s why the pen wasn’t given , after the var the ref indicated an offside .
Was it Richarlison offside when he got played in? I knew there was an offside but too nervous to know what the fuck was going on ha ha

Eddie wastes time at the end of games we are winning.
Other keepers waste a hell of a lot more time throughout games, but refs are too stupid to accept time-wasting is time-wasting whenever it occurs.
Tierney warned Pickford for time-wasting in the first half, but then allowed him to carry on doing it until they were losing. Ed got booked for his first infringement.

Am I the only one thinking it was t shirt first? Therefore correct decision!

No having seen it a few times I think the same. Kavanagh was right it wasn't conclusive enough to say it was a clear penalty. The pundits are totally ignoring that because they are stupid.

Will someone please tell these muppets on sky that there was an offside and that’s why the pen wasn’t given , after the var the ref indicated an offside .
Lampard’s just said that if it was offside in the build up that negates the handball, but he said he’s had it confirmed to him that it wasn’t offside in the build up.

Game was played like it was their FA cup final, though tbf, they're in a relegation battle but you have to question the psychology behind playing like that against a team like us, how mentally and physically draining that must be to then lose anyway when it would be put to better use playing like that against teams in the bottom half.

They made it difficult, chased down every ball when we pressed high, had attackers defending in midfield and holding up play. They played dirty at times, going down often and staying down trying to break up play. Complaining to the ref. Their fans played their part reacting to the slightest nudge and created an intense atmosphere at times.

Then we scored. And how how sweet it was that it was Foden after hearing them sing about his mum being a slag. Even sweeter was us giving them some absolute shithousery right back and they did not like that at all. So satisfying to see.

I thought the commentary was biased but when we scored that was a nice bit about the boxer taking blows but delivering the final one. I liked that.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that Andy Hinchcliffe spends his spare time photo-shopping his head onto gang bang pictures then edits Man Utd and Liverpool legends onto the others the sad, sorry, shite head ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.