Everton (a) post-match thread

Didn't we have a similar handball not given earlier in the season? The player leant into the ball to stop the cross from the left wing and it was said that it hit his t shirt upper arm, can't remember who against though.
Wolves

Great win and a sign of champions but FFS we got lucky. One good chance as I recall with Pickfords save from Bernardo. Got to stop this Stones at fullback thing, get Bernardo back in midfield and play Mahrez.
I agree mate . Stones and Dias at the back Bernie in central midfield alongside kdb and Rodri. atm gundogun is luxury we can do without because you cannot fit him and kdb in the same team also we need Mahrez on the right and foden on the left leaving Jesus to start doing what he should be doing and playing as a fucking striker .

I wasn't arguing with you, the point I was making is that had he been told it might be handball, they would have checked for offside as well, the point you made was they didn't think it was a clear enough handball.

sky could still have shown it after (better than they did), and put an end to all that debate had he been offside, we'll never know, but fuck 'em it wasn't a penalty for handball VAR said so (right or wrong).
What do you mean we'll never know? I'm in the States watching on Peacock..Richarlison was clearly offside on the thru ball...they showed it on the postgame...Sky didn't show it because you know why...a bunch of fucking haters...if they had awarded the handball it would have been reversed on review for offside...wtf are people talking about? Waved off just like a million fucking goals for offside...

Penalty or not, poor performance or not, all that mattered tonight was the result. Digging in against an Everton side fighting for every ball and eventually getting the goal is huge. We needed any sort of win after the scouse giddiness for the last week.

A win next Sunday will eat at Liverpool’s newly belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.