Everton (a) post-match thread

Honestly mate you’ve explained it perfectly. I’m not sure why some can’t grasp what your saying but either way I’m sure match of the day will clear it up as they will have more time to get all the info etc.
Knowing our luck, MotD will miss out the aftermath and muddy it even more.

i/we’ve tried to explain it best we can. Ultimately it doesn’t matter as we got the 3 points :-)

Yep but that is irrelevant to my point as the penalty was given as it was deemed not handball no offside was even looked at. The game restated from the offside that was given after the handball appeal when Gordon was caught offside.
I wasn't arguing with you, the point I was making is that had he been told it might be handball, they would have checked for offside as well, the point you made was they didn't think it was a clear enough handball.

sky could still have shown it after (better than they did), and put an end to all that debate had he been offside, we'll never know, but fuck 'em it wasn't a penalty for handball VAR said so (right or wrong).

def improved in 2nd half, but still thinking our attack is off in last couple of games. Could do with swapping some personnel out IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.