Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

Very professional performance tough away made it look easy ,no injurys few players rested ,3 nil win i think that cudnt of gone better,over to madrid wens,we go again !!!COME ON CITY!!
AMAZING!!!!

Pickford is poor… his distribution is woeful - I lost count how many times he punted it straight to a city player and he’s far too hot headed

If there had been an actual referee, rather than a clown in a **** suit (to deliberately mis-paraphrase a quote from Bowie re a comment made by a passing dog Walker during the filming of Ashes to Ashes) on the pitch, then he’d have cooled off in an early bath.

Last edited:
They certainly should be miked up, we should have an explanation and why that wasn't given.
I can understand why Taylor may not have seen the hand in the face, and he may have thought Haaland went down a little easily. Any review sees that it is a clear foul and an obvious mistake by the ref. The fact that VAR did not recommend Taylor looks at the screen is staggering. Whilst I genuinely don’t think individuals are corrupt, ridiculous decisions like this certainly lead to right minded fan’s questioning the credibility of the current process. Perhaps being able to hear the official’s assessments of incidents would help. I’d love to see it be tried, even in friendly games to see if the experiment works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.