Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

Just wanted to say…

Taylor can fuck right off.

Letting Mina shitehouse throughout the match, no penalty for a clear punch to the back of Erling’s head by Pickford in the box, and giving their players free rein to kick through our players, especially at the end.

Another example of a ref trying to “balance” the match rather than fairly apply the rules.
How that wasn’t a penalty!

I was worried about it.
The first 30 minutes didn’t ease my mind….
But once we scored and how we scored, just rested my nerves.

This team are just finding ways to get the ball in the net even when they seem below par.

There is a real resilience about this squad of players. We are privileged to be witnessing this football week in week out.
I can suffer the first half hour being goalless- just so long as we get a couple before HT. Hope the rest of the fixtures turn out like this one!

Good result for us today after a slow start. Once Ilkay set the ball rolling with a sublime bit of skill we controlled the game. Sat back a bit in the second half after the third went in but managed to rest some legs too. Two more wins, still feels a long way to go so I am not counting any chickens but even so, two more wins. Come City.

That was a Pep masterclass, with General Gundogan leading the troops.

A battle won before it was fought, as they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.