Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

Great atmosphere again today, great performance (3 0 and seemingly no injuries), great selections by Pep. Credit to Everton fans - I was walking down walton park avenue after the game with my 2 lads and every Everton fan we spoke to was friendly and extremely complimentary about City - it certainly didn’t used to be like that! Take note liverpool “fans”. City didn’t hang around - we clapped the last player off the pitch and left the ground (kdb was still warming down on the pitch), within 3 mins of leaving the ground both City coaches went past (I hope Kev wasn’t left behind). As for mad mikel and arsenal, got back for the second half, how funny was that? Ground completely empty at final whistle apart from Brighton fans. Three on the bounce is nearly ours, buzzing

Very steady performance.

How good was Gundog. Both goals were brilliant but especially the first. To take that down and turn the defender and then finish with the flick requires tremendous skill.

I also thought our wingers were very good. Mahrez had Holgate on toast and Foden was giving their young right back a hard time.

Not sure why Jack is getting involved in confrontations when we are just seeing the game out.

We should be champions next week

Still dining out on their Brighton fluke.

While we managed the game brilliantly,id have been gutted as an Everton fan at such a placid performance.

Great atmosphere again today, great performance (3 0 and seemingly no injuries), great selections by Pep. Credit to Everton fans - I was walking down walton park avenue after the game with my 2 lads and every Everton fan we spoke to was friendly and extremely complimentary about City - it certainly didn’t used to be like that! Take note liverpool “fans”. City didn’t hang around - we clapped the last player off the pitch and left the ground (kdb was still warming down on the pitch), within 3 mins of leaving the ground both City coaches went past (I hope Kev wasn’t left behind). As for mad mikel and arsenal, got back for the second half, how funny was that? Ground completely empty at final whistle apart from Brighton fans. Three on the bounce is nearly ours, buzzing
I might be able to finally bring myself to forgive Everton for taking Kendall from us, & for the way Gollum carried on over Lescott... \0/

what a masterclass this game was from Pep and the team, rotation done too, Gundo a clutch player, he will be missed if he leaves. not sure why he needs to leave tho 1 year extension would be supper idea from City.
who knows his replacement may need 12 months to bed in like many times this happened while Gundo does it week in week out in crucial period of the season again.

last year last game we 2-1 down to Villa and Gundo scored a brace and changed everything.
now again vs Leeds and Everton he scores two.
year before last he was top scorer in league at City with 13 in the false 9 system.

he fucking delivers and takes some pressure off of KDB. not many can do that out there. not even Bellingham, Rice imo.

its looking more and more bad idea to let him level for free to barca. he is not done yet, far from it.

and well done Brighton for pissing all over Arteta, much needed and De Zerbi is a top class manager in the making. tactically he made many big teams suffer this season.
Next season Arteta imo will have a reality check once Pochettino, Klopp etc starts to spend and actually fix this blip season their teams had.
in next next 5 years not including current one this was Arsenal closest to become champions imo :)

Just back from the game now.

Loved the atmosphere today.

Watching the Arsenal fold like deck chairs afterwards topped off what was pretty much a perfect day.

Having a celebratory whisky now and will enjoy the title win tonight. Hope all of you are enjoying tonight as well.

Bring on Wednesday. Can’t wait. Love this team and their attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.