Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

Can I come out from behind my sofa ? Is it over yet ? I’ve just put new batteries in my calculator, going to try and figure out what results we need to win the title
200.gif

I still cannot believe the skill, balance ,control ,and composure shown by Gundog for the 1st.What a goal...,What a Goal!! ?Words fail me..

His adroit cross for the 2nd was inch perfect, drawing the text book No.9 header from Haaland, a Dixie Dean special in your own backyard
Fantastic goal.
I was amazed by Magical Manchester City today...absolutely brilliant performance. Well done Pep.every player was at it today
A complete performance.

Marvellous :-)

The chance that Gerry Mina had was very difficult and he did well to even get his foot to it. The bbc made it sound as though he missed a tap in. As you say, what match were they watching.

P.S. I can't be arsed looking up how his name is spelt and Gerry Mina makes me laugh so fuck it.
Geranium...

Will it be the treble treble if we pull it off ? Three PL’s on the bounce and a possible treble coming up ? Surely makes us the best the PL has ever seen if we do ? And maybe the only ever club to not concede a goal if we keep a clean sheet and win the FA cup ? Unprecedented Shirley ?
In modern times yeah, Preston invincibles team did it in 1888, we can still be the first team in 135 years though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.