Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

If Everton get relegated is Southgate really going to stick to his guns and keep Pickford as first choice. Surely not….

the-joker-heath-ledger.gif
I didn't see the game mate.

My first ever league away game and probably my favourite ever away day. Everton fans fair play, were as someone else said really complimentary about us and share the dislike of both the red shite.

Gundogan is a magician, Haaland is a beast.

City fans amazing, atmosphere was rocking from start to finish.

How was Pickford's assault on Haaland not a pen??

That’s great to hear. I’ve missed it, how were they complimentary?

I like mutual respect between fans as much as I enjoy the needle too. A lot of the West Ham fans have Haaland a standing ovation at our place a few weeks ago when he broke the record.

That’s great to hear. I’ve missed it, how were they complimentary?

I like mutual respect between fans as much as I enjoy the needle too. A lot of the West Ham fans have Haaland a standing ovation at our place a few weeks ago when he broke the record.
Just saying how good we are to watch and their amazement at Haaland. Also they're happy we're above the dippers again. Also said our away support was fantastic

I recall an exchange i had on here last year with another poster who was telling me Pickford was Englands number 1 and great with his distribution..
Pickford's distribution is excellent
1. pick up ball from back of net
2. berate your own defenders
3. kick ball angrily up to centre circle
4. repeat many times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.