Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

That’s great to hear. I’ve missed it, how were they complimentary?

I like mutual respect between fans as much as I enjoy the needle too. A lot of the West Ham fans have Haaland a standing ovation at our place a few weeks ago when he broke the record.
The Everton fans, as usual, were great before and after the match. Met some on the train going, in the pub (Ship and Mitre) and on the train back. They are a class act totally unlike their neighbours. I hope they stay up, get in the new ground, get some investment, and challenge LFC on the pitch.

Brilliant performance from the lads..not an easy place to go to especially with them desperate for points but we dealt with everything easily..
Great display from Gundo..two fantastic goals and an assist.
How the fuck did Pickford get away with not conceding a penalty on Haaland.
Great support from our fans as usual..
Can't wait till Wednesday
I think we were desperate for points also !!
But I wasn’t bottling it !!
I live in West London !
Loads heckling me again !
Especially them Gonna Gooners
What a top affy in the pub !!

Pickford's distribution is excellent
1. pick up ball from back of net
2. berate your own defenders
3. kick ball angrily up to centre circle
4. repeat many times.
5.Clear away the T-rex soft toys from the goal area that have been thrown, again -lol!

An Everton fan in work today said him and his mates at the game were blown away by how good City were yesterday.
That watching them play live at the game you see how brilliant they actually are.
I wished him well in their battle to stay up.

Brilliant performance from the lads..not an easy place to go to especially with them desperate for points but we dealt with everything easily..
Great display from Gundo..two fantastic goals and an assist.
How the fuck did Pickford get away with not conceding a penalty on Haaland.
Great support from our fans as usual..
Can't wait till Wednesday
Forgot to mention it - what about when Haaland got wrestled to the ground in the area just before half time? Nobody appears to have commented on that one. Obvious penalty to my sky blue eyes - anyone else see it, or was I imagining things?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.