Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd expect Kolarov to come in at LB, purely because of the physical threat that Everton pose.

Imagine we'll line up something like this:

Bravo
Sagna Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Fernando Yaya KDB
Silva
Sterling Aguero

It's not a panacea, and I expect Pep to select the best formation whatever that is

How do you know it isn't?

chopping and changing our formation, personnel etc is probably the primary reason behind our poor performances. Just beat West-ham 5-0 with that team, what would possibly warrant that being changed vs a team of a similar quality to them and one that play the same formation 4-2-3-1?

Everything went our way at West Ham (including an open goal miss at a crucial time), but let's not get too giddy, because Everton will be far more difficult.
If Fernando's fit, then I would pick him instead of Zabaleta, who gave the ball away too cheaply on Friday night.

How do you know it isn't?

chopping and changing our formation, personnel etc is probably the primary reason behind our poor performances. Just beat West-ham 5-0 with that team, what would possibly warrant that being changed vs a team of a similar quality to them and one that play the same formation 4-2-3-1?
exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.