Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see Cancelo again. He did more than enough to start again. Everton would be a hardest test for him.
Ferni needs to come in for Rodri.
I think we all know Mahrez will be there stealing a wage again.
Sterling needs to play to try and get rid of this shocking form he’s in.
It’s difficult to predict, Pep knows we need to rotate players due to the amount of games. We have plenty of strength in depth, we would be silly not to use them all to keep them fresh.

Apart from the win against Sheffield United, Everton’s form in their last eight games or so without Richarlison has been woeful. He will be a big loss for them, but I think that might mean we might he trying to break down a packed defence and midfield, which has been a challenge recently.

For us, we need to take advantage of Liverpool’s slip up. If we are going to be considered genuine title contenders, we need to make our move now IMO and start putting a bit of pressure on the top spots.

A huge nine days. Win three games and we are right in the mix for the title and in another final in April. I don't want to look at the other side of the coin.

City with a deeper squad should be too strong for Everton. We now know we are probably the best defensive team in Europe. I would further strengthen that team when we travel away to top sides. As below.
Ederson
Stones, Diaz, Laporte
Cancello Fernandinho/ Rodri, Mendy
De Bruyne Foden
Aguerro

A very solid team, pushing our full backs high up the pitch to negate oppositions full backs and use a dynamic counter attack with our 3 attacking players. Lots of clean sheets with that team.

Absolutely no chance. 10 players as well unless u mean Rodri & Fernandinho? Pep would never start a game anything like that, leave Borehino to all that shit.

Every team has a 25 man squad
Every team can submit a maximum 25 man squad.
Our squad submitted is 21 players for both oremier league and champions league
As we have so many foreign players this is the maximum that we can currently submit.

Every team has a 25 man squad
Every team has a max of 25 senior players made up of 17 foreign, 8 non foreign. Add to that unlimited kids as long as they qualify.

What differentiates squads is how deep down the list before the quality drops off. Overall number doesn't tell you much.

Every team can submit a maximum 25 man squad.
Our squad submitted is 21 players for both oremier league and champions league
As we have so many foreign players this is the maximum that we can currently submit.
Same for every team 17 plus 4. Then 4 club trained just that our club trained like Foden, Garcia, Doyle are U21 and don’t need to be included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.