Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how true this is...

The Royal Blues will be without James Rodriguez, Allan and Lucas Digne whereas Richarlison is expected to return to the lineup.

Every team has a max of 25 senior players made up of 17 foreign, 8 non foreign. Add to that unlimited kids as long as they qualify.

What differentiates squads is how deep down the list before the quality drops off. Overall number doesn't tell you much.
That’s fine but to say they have a smaller squad is wrong, maybe it would be more accurate to say a squad with the less depth or lesser players.

Not sure how true this is...

The Royal Blues will be without James Rodriguez, Allan and Lucas Digne whereas Richarlison is expected to return to the lineup.
Strange though. If richarlison returns that will be a breach of concussion protocols

Absolutely no chance. 10 players as well unless u mean Rodri & Fernandinho? Pep would never start a game anything like that, leave Borehino to all that shit.
I wouldn’t necessarily mind that line up if we were already 3-0 up against Bayern from the 1st leg but I tend to agree with you.
We’d keep the ball for fun but would be so dull.

Well if that's true we should be looking to cancel the game, wouldn't surprise me at all given Walker and Jesus already have it.
Everton have their 4 best players out and are tired.
Wouldn't be in our favour to cancel and have to play them later in the season

I think Everton lose a lot going forward without Digne, they’re also without Allan, James and Richarlson so we should be winning this one. They seemed to struggle to get the ball out their own half in both games against United so it would be depressing to drop points especially after the Liverpool game.

God knows what side Pep will pick, maybe Fern and Rodri starting together if Gundogan has a knock. I’m sure there will be a bit of rotation.

Such a big game, many would say a point is good enough at Goodison but if we win that can give us a big momentum imo as we have somewhat easier run after Chelsea game, getting tricky away wins is what we have not done much lately including last season.

We won at Everton tho last season but they are much stronger side this season.

Get a clean sheet and score 1 , I would take a boring, shit 1-0 win today easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.