Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see anything but a convincing Victory. A previous poster said Pickford, Keane, mina, Allan, Bernard will all come in - happy days because they are all mid table players at the very best! City 3-0 or maybe 4-1

Can't see anything but a convincing Victory. A previous poster said Pickford, Keane, mina, Allan, Bernard will all come in - happy days because they are all mid table players at the very best! City 3-0 or maybe 4-1
Labelling Allan a mid table player is silly. He’s excellent.

Watched the second half vs Fulham. They were very very poor. Fulham played MCFC lite and were far too much of a handful. God only knows what MCFC concentrate will do to them if they perform like that.

KDB may make the bench ...Pep saying he may train this week ,,,,but cant see Pep throwing him straight back into the starting 11....

KDB and Kun on the bench would be great to see however....

They looked dead on their feet tonight. I doubt they'll play that badly against us, but I really hope they do. If we approach this game in the right way, with a solid performance we should be ok. Be great to make this game in hand count.

I'd go...
................. Ederson ...............
Cancelo Stones Dias Laporte
.. Bernardo.. Rodri ..Zinchenko
... Sterling .. Jesus .. Foden ...

I think Zinchenko could keep the movement on the left going in Gundogan's absence but he'd not offer the runs into the box. Maybe that'd lead to Bernardo or Cancelo compensating by getting into the box and shooting.

If it didn't work and Aguero is ready perhaps bring him on for a 442 would do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.