Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t trust carlos . He is an old jackal and know a thing or two about tactics .
I’m still baffled by club statement about demanding full disclosure for canceled previous fixture . Maybe it was just a mind game but a nagging question is what made carlos think that he could beat in form city with his depleted team?
Not sure why some of our fans (idiots) where giving man City shit, we had injuries at the time and we could have done with a break anyway. I know many of my friends where glad city called it off. The club i guess where playing mind games, I think Villa played there kids because there side was depleted because of Covid-19.

I want an incredibly entertaining exhibition of world class football with plenty of goals from our boys,however,if that doesnt happen.....i'll happily settle for all 11 players showing up and scrapping to a 1-0 win.

Won't be an easy game.
Even though I try hard to remind myself that things are bit different now but still I think everton is still a boogie team.

I think the extra days you guys have had will make a big difference plus the quality in your squad even if you didn't have a rest makes a big difference.... we do play better against better sides. DCL is out of this, so I can only see a goal from a set piece, I don't see us scoring at all from open play. Id prefer to loose this game and win the red shite on the weekend.
I remember the T-shirts Everton fans made up from 2014 “Everton v Manchester City, it’s not the winning, it’s the taking part”

I don’t think we’re quite at that stage this season and no crowd :(

Happily take a 0-1 Dias back in defence for Laporte.I keep waiting for the run to end. Hopefully we are celebrating win number 17. Come on City.

Not sure why some of our fans (idiots) where giving man City shit, we had injuries at the time and we could have done with a break anyway. I know many of my friends where glad city called it off. The club i guess where playing mind games, I think Villa played there kids because there side was depleted because of Covid-19.
Thats part of the problem my Evertonian friend - City didnt call it off - The Premier League did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.