Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge game tonight and Pep will have the player well aware of it, win the game and go 10 points clear.

While it won't guarantee the title it is a huge step in the right direction, it is all about momentum now. Gundo and his new found goal threat will be a big miss but I feel Foden will slot in there.

Be interesting if we get a penalty tonight, I can see Eddy taking it if so.

3 points is all that matters now.

--------------------------Eddy------------------------
Cancelo---------Dias----------Stones--------Zinch
------------Berny-------Rodri-------Foden----------
Mahrez-----------------Jesus---------------Sterling

I say good luck to City every game

But tonight...erm!.. I hope you have a horror show and lose

Please be nice to me on here

Going into hiding
Know how you feel, think most on here had many long years wanting anybody to win the league except the rags. Hope after tonight you can push on and finish in front of liverpool, it will take some doing cause shit as they have been they are still a good team. Hopefully with a new stadium and some proper investment you will get up there and join the party. I have loved the last few years but would hope that fans of other clubs could enjoy some of the feeling city have given me over recent times. I would love it if there was some way to make it a lot more level playing field ( can't see it happening). Until then I am going to enjoy the ride and if you can't stop liverpool you will just after keep shouting us on to do it on your behalf.

No Gundogan and no KDB might make this a trickier tie than most imagine. Rodri needs Fernandinho's help imo. Attack should be Sterling Foden Jesus Bernardo

I regard starting the following as a risk away at Goodison: Torres/Mahrez/Aguero/Mendy.

Huge game tonight and Pep will have the player well aware of it, win the game and go 10 points clear.

While it won't guarantee the title it is a huge step in the right direction, it is all about momentum now. Gundo and his new found goal threat will be a big miss but I feel Foden will slot in there.

Be interesting if we get a penalty tonight, I can see Eddy taking it if so.

3 points is all that matters now.

--------------------------Eddy------------------------
Cancelo---------Dias----------Stones--------Zinch
------------Berny-------Rodri-------Foden----------
Mahrez-----------------Jesus---------------Sterling
That’s the team that if you were a betting man would be your favourite.

That said, I’ve got a sneaky suspicion that Pep will throw a curveball tonight, something utterly random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.