Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Phillips couldn't get a start against Sheff Utd in the cup, West Ham or Leeds at home then there's absolutely no chance he's starting in this game. I feel like we've said it before the last few matches but this is arguably most important PL game left. Win here and we're pretty much home.

Assuming Arsenal win all three, we need three wins of our own in next 4 so all matches are important irrespective of Madrid game. We have Everton Chelsea Brentford Brighton with three away games.
Could also be two wins and two draws, assuming Arsenal don't rack up three super high scoring wins. But point taken, winning this would give us a nice cushion going into the final three games.

Not an ideal fixture before the second leg, especially after Everton's result on Monday, but win this and we're in a great position. Think we'll have to see some rotation, but we have got four full days before the game at least. Maybe something like this?

Ederson
Lewis
Dias
Akanji
Laporte
Rodri
Bernardo
Foden
Alvarez
Mahrez
Haaland

Understand your thoughts but can we afford to risk injuries and fatigue to key players with RM so close after this one ? We will need to be top of our game to beat them. Not saying I have the answers . Prob one of Peps most difficult selections of the season.
In my opinion, at this point in the season, you play your best possible team for every game. You can rotate if you're winning.
If someone is unfit or tired, they're not the best possible XI. But dropping one or two players is better than 6 or 7.

A very tough game especially after their last couple of results. They are very quick on the break and we need to be careful of their press in their own final 3rd to get us on a counter.

Stones, Gundo, Kev & Rodri need a rest but can we afford to rest them all

Grips me that we don't have a deputy for Rodri. He must be running on fumes. We don't get much wrong but the Phillips signing was shockingly poor business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.