Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Madrid game is the priority for the club , the owners are desperate for a Champs league win , we have won a few titles and even if we drop points at Goodison we have three more games to put that right , the Madrid game is a one-off .
For this reason i think Pep makes half a dozen changes for the Everton game , because Pep will also be under pressure to bring home the Champs league , if we do drop points on Sunday we are very capable of beating Chelsea , Brighton & Brentford to win another title.

Ortega

Lewis
Akanji
Laporte
Gomez

Silva
Rodri
Foden

Mahrez
Haaland
Alvarez

Would prefer Rodri & Haaland to be rested but both are irreplaceable at the moment a draw at Everton wouldnt be the end of the world even a defeat still means the title is in our hands , would be hilarious to see the Goons and the media get all excited and then we pull the rug from under their hopes on the last day at Brentford , its the City way, but not good for the blood pressure

They will play the same way no matter what. If you think Everton are going to take us on then you haven’t been watching Sean Dyche teams for the past decade.
I can't say I've watched too many Dyche teams when they've needed to win.
Anyway, I'm confident we'll hump them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.