Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want us to win this game, we’re in the enviable position of being able to drop points and the League is still in our hands.Wednesday is the most important match of the season so far, we win that and we have the best chance of finally winning the CL a massive monkey off the clubs back.We can then go full strength for the remainder of the season and hopefully win the lot.
I trust Pep to make the right choices today whatever the result.

As much as I want us to win this game, we’re in the enviable position of being able to drop points and the League is still in our hands.Wednesday is the most important match of the season so far, we win that and we have the best chance of finally winning the CL a massive monkey off the clubs back.We can then go full strength for the remainder of the season and hopefully win the lot.
correct, a draw today isnt a disaster,it means we just use up one of our get out of jail cards

Whilst we can, mathematically, afford to drop points, I wouldnt want to have to rely on wins at Brighton and Brentford to win the league. Wins today and at home against Chelsea next week are really important. I read this morning that Pep wants the players to prioritise the league over the Champions League. Thats probably him reinforcing “one game at a time” but I agree with him. I want to win the CL but I want the league more.

It's a case of damned if you do, Damned if you don't.

If he goes full strenght and pick up and injury, Pep will get blame on here.

If he drops players and we drop points, Pep will get blame on here.

Ect

At the end of the the day Pep wants what we all want and that's to win the game today and win trophies. He will do what he thinks is best for the game today.

Come On City!

It's a case of damned if you do, Damned if you don't.

If he goes full strenght and pick up and injury, Pep will get blame on here.

If he drops players and we drop points, Pep will get blame on here.

Ect

At the end of the the day Pep wants what we all want and that's to win the game today and win trophies. He will do what he thinks is best for the game today.

Come On City!
He can do what he wants as long as we leave with 3 points by 4pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.