Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Everton will sit back here, they’ll settle for a point, even if we score I can see them playing defensively then going for it last few minutes. They’ve got Wolves away and Bournemouth at home after this, they will definitely fancy the latter for 3 points, today and Wolves will be almost free hits, makes them very dangerous.

I want to see 11 kids I’ve never even heard of and keep the first team wrapped in cotton wool personally. Will take a draw today.

Philips might even get a few mins if we’re 20-0 up on 85 mins.

It's a case of damned if you do, Damned if you don't.

If he goes full strenght and pick up and injury, Pep will get blame on here.

If he drops players and we drop points, Pep will get blame on here.

Ect

At the end of the the day Pep wants what we all want and that's to win the game today and win trophies. He will do what he thinks is best for the game today.

Come On City!
Bit, harsh, innit, wanting Pep to use ect on them?

Think Everton will sit back here, they’ll settle for a point, even if we score I can see them playing defensively then going for it last few minutes. They’ve got Wolves away and Bournemouth at home after this, they will definitely fancy the latter for 3 points, today and Wolves will be almost free hits, makes them very dangerous.

They, Everton will fancy it today and will see this as their big chance to stay up, Pep and City will not Gamble on playing players with the Madrid game in midweek so many changes in the starting lineup for City, Not saying we will roll over and wave the white flag, our 2nd 11 is good enough to easily finish in the top 6 on its own merit,

But it's the referee and match officials that scare me the most today, they have a free shot at letting everyone kick the shit out of our players, that's why Pep can not gamble with the big players?, the recovery time after a knock is a good week and there is no way your best players can go into the Madrid game carrying a knock

As much as I want us to win this game, we’re in the enviable position of being able to drop points and the League is still in our hands.Wednesday is the most important match of the season so far, we win that and we have the best chance of finally winning the CL a massive monkey off the clubs back.We can then go full strength for the remainder of the season and hopefully win the lot.
I trust Pep to make the right choices today whatever the result.
we're not though, not yet Brighton and Brentford away are more difficult than this and giving any hope to the arse before the final 2 games would be foolish.

we need to win there today and next week (should the tarquins win later) and then should we only think about points dropped being possible

It's a case of damned if you do, Damned if you don't.

If he goes full strenght and pick up and injury, Pep will get blame on here.

If he drops players and we drop points, Pep will get blame on here.

Ect

At the end of the the day Pep wants what we all want and that's to win the game today and win trophies. He will do what he thinks is best for the game today.

Come On City!
Said exactly the same a few days back. We've basically, just got to trust the best manager in world football. I do.

They had a great result at Brighton, but their last two home games have been 4-1 and 3-1 defeats to Newcastle and Fulham respectively. It’s not an ideal game for us in the middle of the Madrid ties, but if we play anywhere near our best we should win.

we're not though, not yet Brighton and Brentford away are more difficult than this and giving any hope to the arse before the final 2 games would be foolish.

we need to win there today and next week (should the tarquins win later) and then should we only think about points dropped being possible
Very true. Win today and next week the title is just about ours. Get it done.

Everton’s odds have shortened with now an implied win probability of 11% from 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.