Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to be more nervous than the Everton fans. Looking at their forum, the majority have no belief and are convinced they are in for a thrashing. Whatever team Pep puts out there, we should be able to win, bar some Brentford or Everton at-home type of display or Forest away.
I was out last night and every non city fan I spoke to says we'll smash them

Is it just me...I'm sure Stan Colymore/ Richard Keyes have never said anything positive about City...anyway a Win today should shut these pair of toss pots up.

I expect Foden and Mahrez will start, wouldn't surprise me to see Alvarez and Phillips too, throw in Laporte and Lewis together with Ortega and we have a strong enough team which may be lacking in minutes.

Or I could be wrong....that's more likely tbh

I have a strange feeling that Phillips will start today. There isn’t any great logic to it as Pep has demonstrated time and time again that he doesn’t really trust him. It’s just that Rodri has to be at his brilliant best on Wednesday and he needs a rest.
Same here. I think Phillips will play. And I think we will see what he's made of because this is a business end of the season game.

This feels huge today

I know its not... but it feels decisive

3 points and I'm almost sure we'll win the league. Less than 3 points will give Arse a huge boost and they'll smash Brighton and go top... and it could go either way after that
Another way to look at is Arsenal have 25 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. We have 26 w, 4d and 4 l. Stating the obvious we have better stats so far for the season, why should we fear Arsenal? We are 1 point ahead of them and the maximum number of wins they can get is 28. We have 4 games to get 8 points. We average 2.38 points per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.