Everton (A) - Wed 27th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20:15 KO time still pissing me off, games not ending till gone 10pm its can be about an hr getting back to lime st if you cannot grab a joe on route, so ast train is gonna be rammed.

It's the way it's been for ages, and will still be like this for ages, away fans need to realise this, and I'd have liked to have thought that most now have, you know how it works, would have been miles worse in regarding trains today, there wouldn't have been any, but you buy a ticket you take your choice is the script these days, and as the PL basically say, like it or lump it

31 Mar 2018Everton v Manchester CityW1-3Premier League
15 Dec 2018Manchester City v EvertonW3-1Premier League
06 Feb 2019Everton v Manchester CityW0-2Premier League
28 Sep 2019Everton v Manchester CityW1-3Premier League
01 Jan 2020Manchester City v EvertonW2-1Premier League
17 Feb 2021Everton v Manchester CityW1-3Premier League
20 Mar 2021Everton v Manchester CityW0-2FA Cup
23 May 2021Manchester City v EvertonW5-0Premier League
21 Nov 2021Manchester City v EvertonW3-0Premier League
26 Feb 2022Everton v Manchester CityW0-1Premier League
31 Dec 2022Manchester City v EvertonD1-1Premier League
14 May 2023Everton v Manchester CityW0-3Premier League
That’s pretty impressive, means nothing tomorrow though.

It's the way it's been for ages, and will still be like this for ages, away fans need to realise this, and I'd have liked to have thought that most now have, you know how it works, would have been miles worse in regarding trains today, there wouldn't have been any, but you buy a ticket you take your choice is the script these days, and as the PL basically say, like it or lump it
nah 8:15 is not normal, amazons doing, if on sky it would 7:45 or 8pm and 15 to 30 minutes does make a diffeeence walking back to lime st

I said it pisses me off, doesn't mean I don't know how it worsk and I bought the tickets so I can be pissed off but still going.

and tbh getting home 12:30 on thursday isn't an issue for me I can get a taxi back to mine for 6 quid, it's mates going with me who need to get back to bury and kearsley who are gonna have to shell out, so I am more pissed off Greater Manchester transport is wank with no public transport after midnight, trams should run till 1pm like they used to and at least one bus to each satelite town should be available for those arriving on the last trains at either station.

we are so behind other cities/countries in this nation

Last edited:
nah 8:15 is not normal, amazons doing, if on sky it would 7:45 or 8pm and 15 to 30 minutes does make a diffeeence walking back to lime st

I said it pisses me off, doesn't mean I don't know how it worsk and I bought the tickets so I can be pissed off but still going.

and tbh getting home 12:30 on thursday isn't an issue for me I can get a taxi back to mine for 6 quid, it's mates going with me who need to get back to bury and kearsley who are gonna have to shell out, so I am more pissed off Greater Manchester transport is wank with no public transport after midnight, trams should run till 1pm like they used to and at least one bus to each satelite town should be available for those arriving on the last trans at either station.

we are so vehind other cities/countries inn this nation
Are you German they like to moan?
And the vehind comment at that confirmed it!:))

and tbh getting home 12:30 on thursday isn't an issue for me I can get a taxi back to mine for 6 quid, it's mates going with me who need to get back to bury and kearsley who are gonna have to shell out, so I am more pissed off Greater Manchester transport is wank with no public transport after midnight, trams should run till 1pm like they used to and at least one bus to each satelite town should be available for those arriving on the last trans at either station.

we are so vehind other cities/countries inn this nation

Get in car, draw straws to who drives :)

Get in car, draw straws to who drives :)
Fuck that it's a christmas away day booze will be had ;-)

honestly done plenty of stupid ko times and no work next day, so when I say it pissed me off is because it is pointless by amazon, why they think starting 15 minutes later than the usual evening kick off time will have more people watching seems just weird.

I don't like pointless things and delaying the usual tv time by 15 minutes seems pointless to me

Last edited:
Fuck that it's a christmas away day booze will be had ;-)

honestly done plenty of stupid ko times and no work next day, so when I say it pissed me off is because it is pointless by amazon, why they think starting 15 minutes later than the usual evening kick off time will have more people watching seems just weird.

I don't like pointless thinkgs and delaying the usual tv time by 15 minutes seems pointless to me

I agree with the 8.15 part all day long, I don’t understand the thought process it’s like you can watch a 7.30 ko till ht then tune into another that’s starting, but the only hope going forward is that Amazon is getting fucked off so that’s a plus I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.