Everton (A) - Wed 27th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20:15 KO time still pissing me off, games not ending till gone 10pm its can be about an hr getting back to lime st if you cannot grab a joe on route, so ast train is gonna be rammed.

FFS. Happy with Rico Lewis at RB but as a midfielder he just doesn’t cut it imo. I’d start Kovacic or Nunes.
Agree with this, and it’s no criticism of the lad, what he’s done for us so far has been remarkable, but I think when he starts at full back moving into midfield he benefits from moving into free spaces. I’ve no doubt he’ll learn the midfield role given time, seems to be the perfect Pep pupil.

Agree with this, and it’s no criticism of the lad, what he’s done for us so far has been remarkable, but I think when he starts at full back moving into midfield he benefits from moving into free spaces. I’ve no doubt he’ll learn the midfield role given time, seems to be the perfect Pep pupil.
I agree. Gonna be a hard one this, we need the best midfield we can put out, and for me that doesn't currently include Rico - much as I rate him.

Give Bobb a chance too, looks a tidy prospect.

I hope I am wrong, but given recent league performances, plus jet,/ Cup lag, I see a draw. The WC win has temporarily papered over some cracks, we need to be on it now until we get KDB, Big Erl and Doku back - keep within touching distance. The draw at Anfield Saturday was the best of a no win outcome for us.

Eddie
Walker Stones Dias Ake
Rodri
Bernardo Nunes Foden Grealish.
Haaland

or if rodri not 100%

Eddie
Rico. Akanji Dias Ake
Stones Rodri
Bernardo Foden Grealish
Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.